“ To be recognized as one of the premier contractors in the UAE. ”
“ Committed to server out stake holders by capitalizing on our assets to the maximum ”
Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) responsibilities are integral to the way we do business at CJ Tec. Successfully managing HSE issues is an essential component of our business strategy. Through observance and encouragement of this policy we assist in protecting the environment and the overall well-being of all our stakeholders, especially our employees, clients, subcontractors, and the community at large.
- We are dedicated to the cause of health and safety of our stagg and others while protecting our environment. We comply fully with the relevant laws and standards of the UAE.
- We issue common HSE standards and require all our sites and business units to comply with these and local regulatory requirements.
- We set quantifiable HSE objectives and hold line management responsible for achieving these by a process of continuous control and monitoring.
- We recognie and respong to the HSE concerns of customers, employees and the public.
- We share relevant HSE information with out employees and ensure the appropriate training takes place.